Sourdough Pancake™ - Leather Concealment Holster - FOR MEDIUM & LARGE FRAMED REVOLVERS
- Leather completely encompasses the pistol
- Three belt slots, 1.75" in width
- Designed to be worn either strong side (15 degree cant) or crossdraw (45 degree cant)
- Chesty Puller straps can be worn with this leather holster
- High ride pancake leather holster
- Open bottom for dust, grit, water to pass through (6.5" + barrels sewn shut)
- Available in Tan, Oxblood and Black
- Can be made right or left handed
- For IWB add our removable "inside-the-waistband" straps
- Long tail on the hammer strap allows for a faster draw
- Available covered in exotic hides
- We don't tool exotic hides
This rugged field or concealment holster is made from 8-9 oz. Hermann Oak beef hide It is tightly molded to the gun, and does not require a thumb strap for retention. The gun is positioned so that the back of the trigger guard is exposed, while the trigger remains covered, ensuring a good grip every time you reach for your pistol. We can make the holster to fit almost any length of barrel. This design securely holds the revolver with the opposing tension of the offset belt loops. Can be carried either strong side or crossdraw. The hand molding of the holster to the revolver’s contours also helps to provide retention.For deeper concealment & quick on off convenience, get the bolt on “Inside The Waistband Straps.” This allows you to tuck the holster inside your waistband securely. If you already have the IWB straps you can have us just punch the holes. The belt slots are 1.75", and will also carry on a heavy 1.5" belt. I have found that attaching the IWB straps to the front of the revolver holster allows for a deeper carry.(Rob)You must tell us the exact model of your revolver. Full lug, half lug or service mode, Adjustable or fixed sights. Use the text box to describe your exact gun model.
Production Time - Add on
PRODUCTION TIME – 3 TO 4 WEEKS. 6 WEEKS FOR ORDERS THAT ARE CARVED.
Due to the current political climate the ENTIRE industry is overloaded, we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Have you tried our internal search function to look for your gun model?
HAVE YOU READ THE FAQ PAGE BEFORE YOU CALL OR E-MAIL? MOST ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED THERE
In an effort to maintain a system of speed and efficiency in processing and shipping your order, we will not be able to manually combine multiple orders for savings on shipping charges. We will also not be able to manually put in order add ons after orders have been submitted. Please carefully review your order before you submit. If you want to add more make a new order.