Cuda - Leather Concealed Carry Holster
Available for auto loaders only. This close riding pancake holster will protect both you & the gun. Field tested in Iraq and Afghanistan. This is a deceptively simple design: it has a tab in the back to keep the gun off of your side even when worn against your skin, under a shirt. The three slots allow for adjusting the angle and position of carry (not available for small auto loaders (i.e. Ruger LCP, Beretta Nano, Sig 238, Sig 938, Springfield Hellcat, Sig 365, 365XL, small Kahr autos, etc.) - holster equipped with ONLY 2 SLOTS) Strong side behind the hip on the top slot, is the best place to carry this holster. We have found that the leather is heavy enough and well formed enough that holstering is easy, even when worn inside the waistband.
- High ride pancake design for auto loaders, easily concealed
- Open top for easy draw and reholstering
- Can be worn IWB (w/our inside-the-waistband straps) or OWB
- Belt slots are 1.75" and can be worn on our Chesty Puller Straps
- Strong side or crossdraw versatility
- "Flab Tab" on back of holster to protect you from the sites on pistol
- Leather encompasses gun to give it full protection
- Open bottom for grit, fuzz or water to pass through
- Small auto loaders (i.e. Ruger LCP, Beretta Nano, Sig 238, Sig 938, small Kahr autos, Springfield Hellcat, Sig 365, 365XL etc.) - 2 SLOTS ONLY - NO CROSSDRAW
To view guns we can make this holster for click here to view gun chart.
If you choose an exotic hide, it cannot be tooled. If you want tooled leather and exotic look at our Surf N Turf.
If you do not see your exact gun model and/or barrel length, please choose the closest model and type in the exact gun model and barrel length during check out.
Regardless of the maker; 1911's generally fall into these lengths: 5" is a Government Model (GM), 4.25" Commander length, 3.5" Officer's ACP, 3" is the Agent length. Kimber makes a 4" Pro Carry and there are other exceptions. For further questions, use our Contact Page.
For deeper concealment & quick on off convenience, get the bolt on “Inside The Waistband Straps.” This allows you to tuck the holster inside your waistband securely. It also allows you to quickly and easily convert your belt holster to an IWB holster & back to a belt holster when desired.